Mumbai | 24 May, 2017 (3 years, 1 month ago)

Startup Funding and Finances

What kind of a lawyer would i need for a startup restaurant ?

Planning to start a bar in partnership with the owner of the place? what kind of a lawyer would i need to deal with the company and equity ?
26 Mar, 2018 | 17:36

Hi. Since you are collaborating with the owner of the place where you will be starting your bar business, you may be required to sign a leave and license agreement with the owner setting forth the terms and conditions on which the premises is to be let to you for your business. I can assist you for drafting, negotiating and finalizing the same. You may visit my profile to obtain my contact details and get in touch.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

post a requirement

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals