Hyderabad | 12 Sep, 2021 (2 months, 3 weeks ago)

Prevention of Sexual Harassment (POSH)

West Bengal

Good afternoon. I work for a renowned US MNC in Hyderabad where I faced misbehavior from a manager. He was ogling at me repeatedly and keeping eye on me. But I don't have proof of above. I have indirect proof I.e when I left his team, he kept tagging my name to his team mails for a month ( its manual tag , can be proven ) . Few days back he again sent friend request on LinkedIn. Can I raise complaint for stalking ?
14 Sep, 2021 | 11:11

You still work in the same MNC but not directly under this said previous manager of your right? So, your company may have an internal complaints committee to deal with sexual harassment at workplace complaints. You may report to them. But, the said complaint needs to be tenable and have a cause sufficient which the committee might put the onus on you for.
For any further queries, feel free to contact me.

12 Sep, 2021 | 17:59

have you talked to the senior officials ?
For any further assistance and legal suggestions, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals