Kolkata | 29 Jun, 2021 (5 months, 1 week ago)

Prevention of Sexual Harassment (POSH)

I want to complaint a file against my boyfriend because he abuses me, beats me.

We are living in a living relationship ship. And now it's getting difficult to stay with him because he trying to control me on everything and for that he scolds, abuses me and none the less trying harm himself too. And if I try to stop him and tell him that this is wrong whatever you are doing with yourself then he says this the only option to keep you understand.
29 Jun, 2021 | 18:52

Is there any promise made by him to you regarding marriage ? For any information, feel free to reach me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

Shubham Pabbi 29 Jun, 2021 | 19:00

mam i dont want to publicise your issue. Kindly contact me on my e-mail if possible.

Asker 29 Jun, 2021 | 18:58

Yes, he did but I don't want.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals