Pune | 08 Jun, 2021 (6 months ago)

Prevention of Sexual Harassment (POSH)

I have been Harrassed by the office colleague at my friends party

Me and my 2 office colleague were doing party that was unofficial after the party one friend slept and second one harrassed me by touching my personal body parts 6 to 7 times I remove his hand from my body but he was trying hardly to touch me that I went to the kitchen and told my colleague that he has done this and now I have given complaint about him in the office but I didn't no what action they can take
28 Jun, 2021 | 02:18

Since the incident took place outside the office and out of the concern of office the connection doesn't matter u have to take the usual remedy
Contact for discussion and information wat remedy u can use

09 Jun, 2021 | 13:05


Your company will have an Internal Complaints Committee for Prevention of Sexual Harrasment at Workplace, they will handle the case and undertake preliminary enquiry and keep you informed. If they don't follow these rules then you can contact a lawyer.

Other than that, you can file a police complaint as well.

09 Jun, 2021 | 06:43

What's up number is 9359867870

09 Jun, 2021 | 06:43

You can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals