Bhuj | 16 Aug, 2021 (3 months, 3 weeks ago)

Prevention of Sexual Harassment (POSH)

I am a doctor and on workplace one senior doctor intentionally misbehaved

A senior doctor misbehaved verbally abused me in presence of one of his relative and recorded my audio without my permission and then gave me notice about not working fake things
17 Aug, 2021 | 11:24

You can file a case for harassment at the workplace at the Internal Complaint Committee or the local district committee.

For any assistance in drafting and filing of complaint contact:

16 Aug, 2021 | 22:35

File a suit for defamation. For details, kindly contact me on my e-mail. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals