Bengaluru | 26 Oct, 2021 (1 month, 1 week ago)

Prevention of Sexual Harassment (POSH)

How to file a defamation case against one of my batchmate

So one of my batchmate is spreading rumours about having sex with me ! Which have never happened! Till now he is continuing with that allegations
26 Oct, 2021 | 18:20

This is a serious matter. I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

26 Oct, 2021 | 11:18

Dear client
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can email me for advise on

26 Oct, 2021 | 10:49

Please contact:


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals