Coimbatore | 07 Sep, 2021 (1 year, 4 months ago)

Property Law

Whether any law available for equal share in parents property for both gender

My husband has lost his mother in a fire accident when he was 1 year old. After that he was taken care by his grand parents. Now his uncles(Mothers own brothers) are going to share the property among themselves but asking my husband to sign in a document that he will not ask for share as they took care of him and his 2 sisters. Whether is it correct or not. If not any law is available against this
07 Sep, 2021 | 15:42

No, this is not right. You have to go legally for that. I'll give you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals