Nashik | 04 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

Property Law

When died mother's property is transferred to his son then that son then that

Son gifted that property to his wife
04 Aug, 2021 | 19:38

Hi, Yes he can do that but if are multiple issues to be looked into, like legal hire, will

What exactly you want ?

Adv Shaillendra Dubey


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals