Kharagpur | 24 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

Property Law

West Bengal_Khargpur Propery Issue

Our Propery is in Kharaghpur and was occupied by a tenant from last 10 years. Court declared to pay the rent and he is not paying. My father expired suddenly and we are not aware of the case details. The concerned lawyer is playing cards for money from the second party(Tenant) and not sharing any details properly to us. We Want to change the lawyer. What has to be done..
25 Aug, 2021 | 08:57

Dear sir
You can change lawyer don't worry
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can mail me on

24 Aug, 2021 | 23:03

I'll explain you the whole procedure, but not here. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals