Kolkata | 31 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

Property Law

West Bengal

i want to claim in my parental property, my age is 48 i ahve daughter age 27 .i am not statying with my husband we are separeted since 12 years. my mother died before 3 yr ago now i told my brother that i want my part of property or cash settlement but he denied to give and told that bcz i am girl i didnt right to take property and also there is no will for that property ,now he told that he make fake will that property . i am not too much qulified and earend person .my daughter doing and small job .so i want it very needly.
31 Aug, 2021 | 16:54

I'll give you certain suggestions, but not here. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals