Kolkata | 03 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

Property Law

West bengal

My uncle(father's brother) died 2 months ago. Now my widow aunt is trying to bring tenants in house. We have common washroom. Common entrance. It's my grandfather's property. What are the steps I can take right not.
03 Jul, 2021 | 19:56

You have already been told that you cannot stop your aunt from exercising a right which she is duly authorized by law to execute. Kindly contact me for more information. My whatsapp is 9013429126.

03 Jul, 2021 | 16:53

If you want legal advise then you can mail me at

03 Jul, 2021 | 14:26

Dear client
You can send legal notice through your advocate and can request for not cause disturbance in peaceful possession


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals