Ballia | 01 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

Property Law

West Bengal

My uncle is trying to sell an undivided ancestral property in which my father is also a party. what should I do to stop him and make him enter into a proper bifurcation of the property prior to sale.
01 Jul, 2021 | 12:28

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of partition and separate possession
You can file suit for partition and separate with perpetual injunction before Honourable civil court
For details discussioand information you can contact me through lawyered


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals