Kolkata | 25 Apr, 2022 (11 months ago)

Property Law

West Bengal

Sir/Madam My demise grandfather motherside has property of .15 acre land and the land is still unwilled .Now, my grandmother and grandfather both have passed away left behind that part of land. My grandfather have one male and female child and both of them are alive , my mother needs to acquire her part of the said property .we have recorded parts of land in favour of my mother and uncle. Pls give me some legal suggestions regarding possession of land
26 Apr, 2022 | 14:44

You may contact me.

Komal Tyagi Advocate
LL.M.- Criminal Law

Justice In You

25 Apr, 2022 | 11:59

Please reach me at 9794148274

25 Apr, 2022 | 11:37

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of possession
Give me detail information of the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals