Kharagpur | 29 Oct, 2021 (1 year, 4 months ago)

Property Law


I am 35 years old and married . my father is dead and mother is alive .I'm living in my grandmother house who died this year . I'm living in the house since birth and done the maintenance of House . Now my chacha has come here to live with us and he is trying to throw us out of the house. They are troubling us everyday by fighting and giving threats.
29 Oct, 2021 | 17:49

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

29 Oct, 2021 | 16:38

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can email me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals