Kolkata | 26 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 5 months ago)

Property Law

West Bengal

Purchased a flat in April 2021. Full payment made & agreement signed. Now ex owner is not cooperating to do registration of property.
27 Aug, 2021 | 02:15

File a civil case asking the seller to register

27 Aug, 2021 | 00:05

Sir you can move court for that. I can suggest you a way, but not here. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals