Kolkata | 14 Feb, 2023 (3 months, 3 weeks ago)

Property Law


President of club(by profession lawyer) demanded money otherwise he would not unlock my property ।He threatend me also। what can i do now? how can i prove to police that he is threating me? what evidence do i need? I have recorded the threatning without his(secretary of club who is also a lawyer) consent .can I submit this to court?
16 Feb, 2023 | 12:44

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the Advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals