Kolkata | 27 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

Property Law

West Bengal

My own house having four owners including me, I want to do repair work for my portion but my elder brother stopping me because of corona pandemic, we have the mutual agreement where it was clearly stated our portions, as our house more than 45 years old and no repair done till date so it's very urgent to do the repair work, in such scenario how can proceed for repair job without any disturbance.
27 Aug, 2021 | 12:36

File a suit in court for that. I can provide you certain law points for that, but not here. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals