Mumbai | 26 Apr, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

Property Law

We Need Legal assistance regading Mill workers chawl

As a chairperson for my building committee, we decide to hire legal advice regarding our redevelopment process. we have NTC Mill chawl and need legal assistance to setup our claim for rehabilitation.
27 Apr, 2021 | 10:08

You can send legal notice through your advocate and can claim Rehabilitation to owner
If you want legal advise then you can call me on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals