Bhopal | 01 Dec, 2022 (3 months, 3 weeks ago)

Property Law

we have a joint family property and my uncle is being living there since 5 years

the property is 4 floors, there are shops at the ground floor, which my uncle has given on rent and taking the whole rent alone, when we ask him to sell the property he is not agreeing for it and he is not even sharing the rent, what can be done to share the rent of the property or to make him vacate the property or the shops?

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals