Dharwad | 12 Sep, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

Property Law

We had filed a partition suit but our case was dismissed in district court .

We had filed a partition suit in dist court in 2013 but later on, could not go along with the case as our relatives had cheated us on doing out of court settlement which they did not honour and since we didn't pursue our partition suit properly our suit was dismissed in 2019. We had approached Dist court for allowing us to participate but our request was dismissed. Now the matter needs to be fought in Karnataka High Court.
12 Sep, 2021 | 11:00

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals