Bengaluru | 28 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 3 months ago)

Property Law

We got Property

we purchased 2 acres 20 guntas. previous owner gets from government of karnataka. They have not permission for sale from dc. We are registered GPA registered. we are also sc candidate. Now we are selling the property. how to get permission from dc.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals