Bidar | 23 Sep, 2020 (2 years, 6 months ago)

Property Law

We (four partners) have 3 acres of land which we want to sell

There has been an encroachment (about 10 guntas) in that land and the buyers want to take land which is free of encroachment . Now for property transfer we need to get form 11 which will take about 3 months time. However we want to sell the land immediately. Can we have an agreement with seller where we can sell entire 3 acres land to him and transfer back 10 guntas (encroached) land back to Us?

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals