Varanasi | 04 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

Property Law

We are 3 brother and 2 sister Living in a joint family in varanasi all 2 sister

We are 3 brother and 2 sister Living in a joint family in varanasi all 2 sisters are married Our father had purchased a property on my mother name Our father was dead and now my mother created a will in favour of elder brother only ... Now what we two brothers can do ???
04 Jul, 2021 | 11:57

Dear client
You can challenge the will deed before Honourable court
If you show me copy of will deed then we will discuss
Mobile no 9359867870

04 Jul, 2021 | 11:31

Nothing. Brothers can only claim that will was not genuinely made. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

Shubham Pabbi 04 Jul, 2021 | 14:17

Yes, witnesses can say that the will was signed by them under coercion and duress.

Asker 04 Jul, 2021 | 11:40

My brother made such will by hiding it from us by giving some benefit to my mother , we got to know about it from the witness that my brother had made such a will .. my brother said to the witness that it is going to be done with consent of all brother ... But when i told the witness we were unaware of it ... Both the witness are ready to withdraw to become witness of the will ... Is this sufficient to make the will void ???


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals