Chennai | 20 Dec, 2021 (1 year, 5 months ago)

Property Law

want to sell flat no sale deed. only agreement for sale

Builder absconded without finishing the flats before 39 years. We are having sale deed fo rundivided share and agreement for sale. now we want to sell this flat
20 Dec, 2021 | 20:47

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can email me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals