Hyderabad | 18 Feb, 2023 (3 months, 2 weeks ago)

Property Law

Venture 2

Hi, Good day...!! This is chaitanya, From Hyderabad. There is a 3bhk flat which on couple's name and currently they are staying in USA. Now they want to sale the flat by giving POA to her(Wife's) father who is staying in Hyderabad. Is this type of registration is acceptable as per the law. if yes what are the legal things need to take care. Suggest me the best way to handle this.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals