Patna | 28 Jun, 2022 (7 months, 1 week ago)

Property Law

Vacating the tenant

Sir we have given a room to a family whose earning head sells snacks just Opp to the road of my house leasing a shop. Now he came to my father one day and asked if he can get a room. My father said ok. Now the women who came to our home as the wife is totally argumentive. We have no legal contract not even he has submitted any Id proof even after being asked. Now when he is being asked to vacate the room he is saying he will vacate only if he gets another place a room. Its been more than 5 months since he has been told to vacate. He is not even consistent in paying rents, he has literally made us a dog who keep on shouting for clearing the payment and vacating the place. Now yesterday when was asked to vacate once again his wife started making fake allegation of me I.e. Landlord son, that I have physically assaulted her back 3 months (the day I got involved into this). Kindly give a suggestion for our next step.
03 Jul, 2022 | 15:01

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal & Civil Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

28 Jun, 2022 | 08:24

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of tenancy Act
Please mention do you have any evidence of tenancy ,rent reciept
Give me detail information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals