New Delhi | 08 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

Property Law

Vacant of property and payment of rent

Person name mr Khanna has taken my ground floor area on rent which is located in Kapasxhera’new Delhi he was staying from past 15 years but from last 3 years person is not giving Rent or vacanting the property,I have informed him various times that I am having losses because of this so request you to please vacate my property and clear the dues as his electricity dues were also pending , In spite of various reminders and my personal visit to his home but he was not available ,I have informed him that I am selling all the goods which are there in my premises as tenant is not responding and made it clear that dues will be taken by selling the material available in my premises for which keys are available with me , And tenant has no right to come afterwards for the material as I have given enough time for about two years to sort the issue but they were unable to do the same neither they are responding on calls this request was given to police Now I had sold his machine for 2 lakh to take my dues and now he has come with a complaint with police that my machine are sold or been stolen without consent
09 Jun, 2021 | 06:45

You can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals