Dehradun | 03 May, 2022 (1 year, 1 month ago)

Property Law


My father left me with a property how to get it on my name
09 May, 2022 | 21:41

You may contact us.

Komal Tyagi Advocate
LL.M.- Criminal Law

Founder- Justice In You

03 May, 2022 | 23:08

What is the property,where it is situation andhow many legal heirs are available
Please give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals