Mau | 30 Mar, 2021 (2 years, 2 months ago)

Property Law

Uttar Pradesh

my mother buy a 84 kadi land in year 2004, at the time of chakbandi we found some dispute regarding land and after approaching Chakbandi officer they made some correction and issued correction and land was decreased from 84 to 47 kadi . recently we contact to lekhpal for measurement of during he said that you are not having 47 kadi land as per map it is only 25 to 30 kadi , how we correct this kindly give legal advice .

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals