Kolkata | 18 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 6 months ago)

Property Law

Uttar Pradesh

Sir, I am from Kolkata. I am living in a house whose owner have died. My father was having talk to buy this building and have also paid 25 lakhs to the owner. But the due to prolonged illness of the owner and ultimately death due to aids.. legal paper work cannot be done. I am still living in this house and paying regular electricity bill. I have talked to the mother of the owner who lives in mumbai.. she is aware of the cash his son received from my father. But she denied to come to Kolkata for paper works, she is saying that she will not claim the possession of the property but will also not help us to get proper papers of the property. Kindly guide me how can I get the papers ready for the said property or claim possession legally. I just wanted to recover my invested money.
18 Jul, 2021 | 13:06

Is there any agreement executed please show me then we will discuss
You can mail me on

18 Jul, 2021 | 11:56

First of all be clear whether you want money or house ?
For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

18 Jul, 2021 | 11:50

There are remedy , only question is in this digital age how come all 25 lakhs was given by cash and no cheque or electronic transfer or atleast a received of money paid .

Adv Shailendra Dubey

Asker 18 Jul, 2021 | 11:56

It was done 6 years ago.. before demonetization. At that time people use to do property transaction in 60-40 ratio. 40 percent in cash and rest in cheque.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals