Aurangabad | 02 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

Property Law

Unequal distribution of property as a son has female daughter

My father wants to unequally distribute his self acquired property among his three sons because both son has male child and third son has a female child. So he doesn't want to give anything to his third son as he has a female child. My father is going to make such a will. But in will he is not going to mention that he is going to do unequal distribution because the third son has girl child so that case won't seem to be suspicious
03 Jul, 2021 | 20:06

For self acquired property the father is principal and sole owner and he has absolute right to dispose off the property as per his free will and wish and this might sound harsh but the fact is law cannot prevent him from doing this.

03 Jul, 2021 | 00:22

File a suit for partition immediately otherwise third son will loose his rights. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals