Sindhudurg | 18 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

Property Law

Uncle taken loan on common property without our knowledge

We have common property in sindhudurga and uncle taken loan against that property without our knowledge. What can I do about it
19 Jun, 2021 | 04:47

You can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals