Bengaluru | 25 Feb, 2022 (1 year, 1 month ago)

Property Law

Transfer or sale of self acquired house illegal without consulting wife?

We have a house in my husband's name. I have two children. My husband is not in talking terms with us. House is the only property we own and I am worried he may sell it or transfer it to someone else's name or write a will making the house not to go us. I have no other financial support. Is it legal to do so without consulting the family when we are the dependents of him? Thanks in advance.
25 Feb, 2022 | 11:14

Please mention whether house is coparcenary ancestral property or self aquired property of your husband
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals