Jaipur | 15 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

Property Law

Transfer of property

Actually there is a land which has a “Patta” with name of the 3rd party from whom my forefathers bought it. Actually it’s almost 120 yrs old purchase property but there is no such supporting evidence. There is a temple as well which has 8 shops underneath and there is legal rent agreement but it is mentioned in that - my name is xyz and This shop n.o 1 under temple is on rent and I will have to pay the rent to xyz(my parents) Though as due to temple I decided to register and form a trust there to attempt to evacuate the shops. My main concern currently is to either figure a way to get ownership of that property is there any way like Unregistered sale deed or gift deed which may bind the whole transfer and make it enforceable ? Fake self created as in my knowledge a sale deed of under 100 rs is valid even without registration and possession can be proved as we are paying all the bills of that property since 1964
15 Aug, 2021 | 21:19

I can suggest you something, but not here. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals