Sangli | 08 Feb, 2021 (2 years, 1 month ago)

Property Law

Transfer of property

My father made will with old city survey no. They rejected the will. What action can i take.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals