Bhubaneswar | 07 Feb, 2022 (1 year, 1 month ago)

Property Law

Transfer of alloted flats in under construction period

I have been allotted flats as part of a JDA with a builder in odisha The JDA is registered on 2019. If I transfer some of these allotted flat in my spouse name now through a gift deed ( the gift deed will be registered in her name with stamp duty etc in the sub registrar office ) I had two questions 1.) will she still need to register the flat in her name again and pay stamp duty on the same once OC is received if she plans on keeping the flat 2.) can she sell these flats before oc is revived as under “under construction” property if she plans to sell it
07 Feb, 2022 | 13:29

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

07 Feb, 2022 | 10:11

Please reach me at 9794148274


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals