Mumbai | 06 Feb, 2021 (2 years ago)

Property Law

Transfer flat by will

The flat was on the name of my grandmother which is in Mumbai. She expired two months back . She in her Registered Will has given the flat and the car parking space to me (grandson). The legal heirs of her are 1). daughter , 2). Grandson (me) . The society nomination name is in my name ( grandson). My question is what process to follow , to execute the will. Like to know what documents are needed , what the process is? , the society role about the car parking space, is probate of the will compulsory ( feel tax amount on the higher side) My grandmother legal heir 1). daughter is ready to give Noc . ( Can it be done without it) . Thanks.
04 Jul, 2021 | 09:55

If you are able to get NOC in the form of release deed from all legal heir it's fine


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals