Chandigarh | 20 May, 2022 (10 months, 1 week ago)

Property Law

Tranfer of lease rights on the basis of registered will outside family

Can an administration deny to mutate the name in their records for a leasehold property on the basis of registered will to outside member of the family of the deceased in wake of judgement of suraj lamp case which hd its judgment on 2011 but the will was registered and entered on 2000 . The gpa was also executed with the will and registered. The beneficiary is also ready to compensate for unearned profit to the administration.
21 May, 2022 | 10:46

first lets be clear that will of any self acquired property can be made in anyone's favour as so the individuals interest in any ancestral property. second registered or not the will only comes into effect at the death of the executant. moreover the administration cannot deny the right of the leaseholder to get their name mutated if the condition is otherwise met. no judgment is required for that. gpa being registerd is good for the gpa holder but gpa does not incur any right upon the gpa holder to get the mutation in his favour. i am not very certain about what you meant by compensation to administration and For more feel free to contact me and my consultation charges are Rs. 10, 000 per 30 minutes session. Mob for booking appointment: 9013429126.

20 May, 2022 | 17:38

I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

20 May, 2022 | 17:11

You may contact us.

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

20 May, 2022 | 13:40

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of sanction of mutation in lease and.registered will deed
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals