Nashik | 25 Apr, 2022 (11 months ago)

Property Law

To remove illegal possesion on my father's house by his step brother

My father's step brother and his family have been living in a house owned by my father. They do not have any title ship. My father gave him permission to live out of humanity cuz he didn't have any place to live. Now father's step brother and his family fraudulently tried to capture our house by doing document forgery and by showing false documents. They are not leaving the possession of my father's house and claiming that is their's. They have been living since now 40 years. My father has been paying all the house tax since the beginning. The entire owner ship is in my father's name. And this isn't a ancestral property. My father got this land as gift. 7/12 is in my father's name entirely with no mutation ever. So is it possible to vacate our house from their possession since they have been living in the house since 40 years.
25 Apr, 2022 | 23:06

I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

25 Apr, 2022 | 18:47

Please reach 9794148274 for consultation


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals