Jaipur | 12 Oct, 2022 (7 months, 2 weeks ago)

Property Law

To know the rights of a person to waive off his claim in fathers owned property

A person with his full conscience has decided to surrender his right in father's inherited and self acquired property before the making and execution of will. The procedure and related law is intended to seek. Does he have any legal remedy to execute his desire in the court of law ?
13 Oct, 2022 | 11:09

The person may enter into a Relinquishment Deed with his father for the same.

For more details reach out at advakshaylal@gmail.com.

Adv. Akshay Lal
Taarkik Legal - Advocates & Consultants

13 Oct, 2022 | 08:45

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals