Madurai | 07 Sep, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

Property Law

To get my share from common house property....

We are seven children, two brothers and five sisters. The eldest sister and I seek justice equal share legally. The other five, one brother and four sisters are trying through illegal way to capture the property. No cooperation! So, in this point, I seek legal way to get my share from the common property. Kindly give me assistance in this regard. Thank you.
07 Sep, 2021 | 20:57

Please give me details information about the matter then I can advise you
You can mail me on for advise

07 Sep, 2021 | 19:17

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals