New Delhi | 04 Jan, 2023 (2 months, 2 weeks ago)

Property Law

The property that I want to buy, it's papers are lost.

I want to buy a property(GPA) in Delhi. But the owner has expired 3 years ago and now his son and daughter-in-law are living there and want to sell the house. They don't have property papers (means they lost it). They have FIR copy and death certificate of father (owner). Can I get new papers of the property and get it registered? They are saying they are the legal heirs of the property but what if any of the siblings come in future to claim. How can I secure myself in this matter?
05 Jan, 2023 | 17:06

You issue pertains to Property dispute, You may reach out at, for further discussions. I shall surely guide you in securing your status & position.

Akshay Lal
Consulting Partner
Taarkik Legal Advocates & Consutants


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals