New Delhi | 25 Nov, 2022 (6 months, 1 week ago)

Property Law

The cheque of the advance pament, which was given for the purchase of property i

The cheque of the advance pament is lost by the seller. The property has been registered in my name and on the registration documents the details of the old cheque which is lost is mentioned. Now, can I make the stop paymen on that cheque and transfer the money through online? Will it have any impact on the purchase/ registration agreement?\nWhat Should I do? We have also taken loan on the property.
29 Nov, 2022 | 17:10

As per your query, you can amend the principal agreement post consent of opposite parties.

For further discussions, you may reach out at or +91-9818566928.

Adv. Akshay Lal
Taarkik Legal - Advocates & Consultants

25 Nov, 2022 | 11:04

Respected sir
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
When sale deed was executed please mention, whether seller makes demand
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals