Jagtial | 06 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

Property Law


My grandfather has 6 Guntas land but my grandfather has seven sons here my father's elder brother cheated my father by saying that his son had only 3 Guntas of land. Actually we believed his words then he planned to sale my father's property after my grandfathers death, where he asked for signatures of all seven members for the 1st time in 2012 and after two years he again said that we need to give one more signature for the same land we believed and my father gave his signature but illegally the elder brother sold another 3 Guntas of land in 2014. At that I am a minor person and I don't know what is going on but now after completion of my graduation I used to research on my grandfathers properties and came to know that fathers elder brother cheated my father and other bothers. But till now I haven't received 1 rupee from my grandfathers properties in 2021 my father's elder brother died what should we do right now.
06 Aug, 2021 | 08:00

You can show me Documents of property rhen I can advise you
You can mail me on irfanss87@rediffmail.com


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals