Hyderabad | 16 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 10 months ago)

Property Law


i have an agricultural land which approach from panchayat road is cart track which is being objected now the other land owners. There is one alternative from forest but forest deptt is objecting to use that as a cart track. Kindly suggest.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals