Hyderabad | 20 Oct, 2021 (1 year, 5 months ago)

Property Law


My dad got agriculture land gift from my grandfather and my dad gifted 1acre to my sister, while property registration we didn't mention consenting party details of my paternal uncle(father's brother). Will there be any problem in future.
20 Oct, 2021 | 20:10

Dear client
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can email me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals