Rajapalayam | 21 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 10 months ago)

Property Law


My sister was took over the our mother's properties. Actually my mother get that properties from their mother... Now how can i get my rights????
22 Jul, 2021 | 08:07

Dear sir
This is a matter of partition and separate possession
You will claim it through partition suit
You can mail me on for advise

21 Jul, 2021 | 21:10

Sir i need some further information for you regarding this problem.
For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals