Chennai | 24 Sep, 2021 (1 year, 2 months ago)

Property Law

Tamil Nadu

Hello, my father purchased a land 30yrs before in my native. Now the government is taking that land but my father has no patta for that particular land. Now government is asking for legal heirs no objection letter. They are in different places we can't go and find each one. I heard there is a law stating that if a private property owns by a person for about 12yrs,he has full rights over the land.can anyone give me proper information? We visited more lawyers and wasn't much helpful. Thank you.
24 Sep, 2021 | 15:33

Dear sir
Please give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can mail me on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals