Erode | 21 Apr, 2021 (2 years, 1 month ago)

Property Law

Tamil Nadu

My Grandfather had placed a tenant in 1980. Still he is giving rent for under Value. He is not denied to move out. Now He is challenging us, send me out if you can. We have no options. Even in covid times he didnt give rent. We are frustrated and we cant able to sell the property because of him. He wants to acquire the property for under value. Still this property in Grand fathers name he is no more. He has 3 sons. If possible any lawers give a solution for this. Thank you.
22 Apr, 2021 | 06:22

Dear client
You can send legal notice through your advocate for eviction
You can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals