Chennai | 10 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 10 months ago)

Property Law

Tamil Nadu

Because of high tension wires,we will not be given permission to build house and also the land rate is less for our plot when compared to other plots.What should I do to get connected with the highways department.Should I file a case against them?
11 Jul, 2021 | 11:53

Dear client
Please give me details information about your Matter then I can advise
You can mail me on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals